FROM THE MOON TO MARS
- To describe what is happening in space right now.
- To identify the key aims and timescales for Moon and Mars exploration.
- To understand why these goals have been set.
- To be able to describe the benefits of this exploration to life on earth.
- To create an idea bank of futuristic space goals.
- Introduction to Sue Palmer.
- May's Moon and today's workshop objectives.
- Group discussion on future space goals.
- What's happening in Space Right Now.
- What skills and attributes do you need to be an astronaut or space resident?
- Moon science, technology and missions.
- Design your own moon base.
- How to do we make it to Mars?
- What do we get from space travel?
- Quiz - let's test your knowledge and listening.
- Moon poems.
- I can talk about the benefits of space exploration for life on earth.
- I can identify the key aims and timescales for Moon and Mars exploration.